What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files placed on your computer, mobile phone or tablet which can log certain information about your visit. This information is often essential to the smooth operation of a website, for example a cookie may store the items you have in a shopping cart or your user details for a password protected area of a website. You can turn off cookies although we do not recommend this as it can cause some websites to operate incorrectly. For more information please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Our Cookies are used for the following:
This website contains licensed material which is subject to copyright restrictions. No part of this website may be downloaded for purposes other than personal use. The republication, retransmission, reproduction or other use of any content is prohibited.
Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
- Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
- We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
- To any person who we reasonable believe may apply to court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
- We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the payment of a fee; and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be updated or corrected.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
This website is owned and operated by Topline Systems Limited.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 02653710, and our registered office is at 1098 Stratford Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 8AD.
Our principal place of business is at 1148 Stratford Road, Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 8AF.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above or by using our website contact form.
Changes To This Policy
We may amend or update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.